Are you a busy executive with the desire to self-develop?
Do you need more than the regular “one size fits all” Training Programmes?
Do you need Organizational and Personal needs tailored Training to ensure increased effectiveness and overall Organizational/Individual Performance?
We have the answer for you! Prime Skills Online Virtual Training for Leadership and Performance Management is a perfect training fit for those needs.
TARGET AUDIENCE: Anyone Learning to Lead! This Programme is for any Leader or aspiring Leader who desires cutting edge, Harvard Business School inspired Training, Coaching and Mentoring in a Comfortable and Exclusive Environment.
Date and time of the Programme: The proposed date of the training programme is 28th and 29th of April, 2020
Prime Skills On-line brings you a Bespoke Training Programme Initiative – a perfect Training alternative for busy professionals and those who want more out of Trainings!
Course Facilitators: The Bespoke Training programme will be delivered by international experts with a Harvard Business School experience and a real understanding of the needs of the Public and Private Sector in Nigeria. Several hundred professionals have gained from the cutting edge information and skills that will be offered with this course.
- Exercising Leadership and leading bold change
- Leadership and good Governance
- Leadership and Change Management
- Leadership Coaching and Mentoring
- Leading and managing projects
- Strategic Planning, Objectives, Processes and Goals
- Developing and implementing strategic plan
- Introduction to performance management
- Managing Performance its Deliverables
- Developing and implementing Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Customised Leadership Training programme designed according to your needs
- Delivered Training in sector specific area of participants’ operation or work
- Shelving the “one size fits all” Training approach for customised developmental Training
- Interactive Sessions with Case Study analysis
- Personal Coaching and Mentoring
- Notes Case Scenarios
- Problem Solving Approach
- On the Job Learning