The Understanding and Promoting Good Governance & Policy Learning Sessions are in Three (3) Parts
PART 1: Learning Approach and Guidelines
PART 2: Course Curriculum: Lessons
PART 3: Quizzes: Multiple and Single Choice Questions
The online Understanding and Promoting Good Governance & Policy course is based on the following criteria:
- This course is based on progressive learning principle levels and is divided into Readable Parts
- Courses are assessment based.
- Assessment methodology includes quizzes with answers.
- Participants will not be able to access the quizzes until lessons have been taken
The content of this course is informed by Policies, Programs and Activities within Nigeria and its public sector.
This course consists of one (1) lesson and is based on the progressive learning approach:
- Lesson 1: Understanding and Promoting Good Governance & policy: Definitions, Principles and Concepts
- Certificates are downloadable in PDF Format right after the completion of Programme final assessments. If you would like a hard copy of your certificate, please, contact Prime Skills for further discussions.
The Understanding of Good Governance and Policy course seeks to facilitate the understanding of good governance in the public sector, the links between good governance and policy consistency in the delivery of service; and it’s sustainability in the Public Sector.
This Course is for:
- Public Servants of all Grade Levels/Cadre
- Private Sector Employees
- Business owners
- Political Office holders
- To aid participants’ understanding of Good Governance through the use of policies, procedures, systems and structures
- Provide participants with understanding of the Concepts, Principles and Components of Good Governance.
- Enable participants’ understanding of the role of good governance in the implementation of policies